CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! It's my New Year's Resolution to chronicle 2011, my life has changed a lot in the past year and it seems that the time is flying by faster and faster as the years tick on. I want to be able to look back and remember the adventures we took as a family, how the kids have changed, and remember where life as a stay-at-home mom and baker has taken me on my journey.

As I mentioned, I am a stay-at-home momma and entrepreneur baker. I have a wonderful husband who gives me just about everything I want and need, and we have two great kids who never cease to amaze me in the things they've learned and do. "J" is 4 (almost 5) and he loves all things sports, video games and quality time with his Daddy! "L" is two (going on 17) and she loves most things girlie...although she can hang with the boys anytime! "J" and "L" are best accomplishment thus far in my life...seeing them grow up and learn new things just makes me so proud.

We have vowed as a family to make 2011 a year of adventures, we're taking one family adventure every week of this year. Something that we normally wouldn't have done and something to look back on and say we really enjoyed life and let it come as it may. So, if you have any suggestions as to what our next family adventure should be, just let me know!

As much as my children and family are my first passion, baking and cake decorating has to be a very close second. I love the creativity it allows me express and it lets me kind of zone out and not think about anything else at that time. I started a small home based business when we lived in Cincinnati, Ohio and have been very pleased by the response when we moved to North Carolina just a short time ago. So, if you live in the Piedmont Triad area of NC and are looking for a custom cake or dessert take a look at www.LittleLucySweets.com.

Stay tuned for the scoop on our first adventure of the year...we had so much fun and was great to be with the family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment